Tuesday 11 March 2008

Light At The End Of The Tunnel


Have to thank the excellent discobelle for this one - David Rubato's mix of Shadows. Sooo cool! I really love the sounds he's used, the power of the bass, the airy synths. Not so crazy about the vocals, I think the original take may have worked better, but whatever. I'm in love with his style. Check out an older track of his too, Circuit, scented with Eau de Bangalter. I'm sad I didn't discover him earlier, but will be stalking him something fierce from now on.

Midnight Juggernauts - Shadows (David Rubato Remix)

David Rubato - Circuit (Extended Live Take)

Really liking the sounds of TERROR DACTEL from Washington. It's the heavier electro sound without the stale crusts. Here's one from his album due in a few months. The start reminds me of Wildcat, which makes me happy. Give it a whirl, see what you think.

TERROR DACTEL - Rocket Ready

Something new from the always brilliant Mathematikal - almost didn't need to listen before posting it, but after double checking, yes. It's killer. A great surging party track. Don't really need to say much more, just have a listen.

The Kills - Cheap & Cheerful (Mathematikal Rerub)

Hmm hopefully good tunes will continue to float in this direction.

5 comments:

trentertainment said...

i was trying to keep the rubato mix of shadows for myself!

its so good!

xo

andy webb said...

har har! i win

Drew Dencker said...

Hey I love your blog, I'm always checking for dope tracks. In fact I too have a blogger account, and was wondering how you embed tracks into your blog. I only know how to post links to shit on Hypem. I would really appreciate it if you could drop some knowledge on me. my blog is gnargnarcorner.blogspot.com or my email is denckman@gmail.com Hope you can help, though i'm sure you are busy.

Cheers,
Drew

John said...

cheap snapbacks
cheap handbags
nike hyperdunk
coach factory outlet online
ferragamo outlet
ubiq shoes
fitflops
polo ralph lauren outlet online
coach outlet online
saints jerseys
yolo

mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.